Tuesday, August 31

This has GOT to be the Most Naive Press Secretary EVER

From now on, every time you hear Scott McClellan say "We haven't seen it" or "We don't know anything about it" as a reply to ANYTHING, give $10 to the DNC. We can buy horizontal network roadblocks out the kazoo. Link
Q Last night on the floor of the convention some delegates were wearing Purple Heart band-aids that the Kerry campaign said is a show of disrespect for Purple Heart winners. What does the President think of behavior like that?

MR. McCLELLAN: I don't know anything about it. I don't think he's seen -- I don't think he knows anything about it.

Q Would you think that's appropriate behavior on a convention floor?

MR. McCLELLAN: I don't know anything about it. I'm sure it's not something condoned by the convention or the campaign.