Saturday, August 21

For Once, The Right Wing Has a Great Shopping Tip

A friend of mine just sent me the link to the Collier County [FL] Republican Executive Committee. The idea was to point out that they had a blurb on their homepage about how you can contribute to the Swift Boat Liars Club (which they've since pulled after being busted by us liberal jackasses with web sites). But something even bigger and dopier caught my eye.

Make sure the top line at the site is expanded and you'll see two big featured stories. One is how great the Swift Boat Liars' book is. Here's the other by an unknown writer, but I'll venture a guess it's Chairman Mike Carr:
My trip to Sams Club

Was just driving by Sams Club and decided to stop in and see if they had a bike for my wife who wanted to start riding again. While I was looking for the bikes, I happened past the books area and thought I might browse a bit in search of a new read. Imagine my surprise when the first section nearest the isle is full of nothing but pro liberal literature ( I use the term literature a little loosely in this case...). Aggravated, but still optimistic that this must just be "their area" I move futher down in search of the "other side of the story" I guess you'd say, but nothing! Not a single conservative book on the rack despite the fact the liberal smear books were displayed as prominently as humanly possible. Now, I have no idea what Sams club policy is, or views, but just like celebrites, if you are going to use your business/celebrity as a means to promote one view over another, you must be prepared for the consequences......I like Costco better anyway...
So Sam's Club is selling lib books? Outrageous. I think ALL of us should march over to Costco and buy our stuff there. Seriously. Join the Florida GOP! Spend as much money as you possibly can at Costco - especially between now and election day - and show those looney lefties what for.

Every once in a while, conservatives, even in the depths of their ignorance, come up with the right thing to do - thanks to their impeccible research. Bravo.