Sunday, March 21

Lou Dobbs: Not As Bush As He Used To Be

From today's NY Times Mag:

More globally inclined economists insist that the creation of a middle class in poor countries overseas benefits everyone. And aren't people in India as entitled to jobs as people in America?

Are you willing to sacrifice 600,000 American jobs and employees to create jobs overseas? I love India. I love the Indian people. But the idea that we can sacrifice an American family to create jobs overseas is insensitive beyond belief.

What political party are you registered with?

I don't want to get into partisan things.

You're already in the middle of them.

O.K., then here we go. I am a lifelong Republican. I voted for George W. Bush. But right now, I would have to say I'm an Independent.

If the election were held tomorrow, whom would you vote for?

I wouldn't vote for either man. They've got a lot to prove to me.